官方微信 手机客户端 设为首页 收藏本站 金币充值

登录 注册 举报

K歌录音VST效果器下载 VSTI音源下载 声卡调试

搜索
查看: 637|回复: 9

[动态处理/压缩器/EQ] 板岩虚拟总线压缩效果器Slate Digital Virtual Buss Compressors v1.3.4.5VST,VST3,AAX,WIN32,WIN64

[复制链接]

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:58 天
连续签到:2 天
发表于 2023-6-26 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 中国重庆
WIN格式:VST VST3 AAX   
MAC格式:  
Linux格式:  
其它系统:  
其它系统格式:   问题投诉
通用格式:  
其它系统: 
容量:41M
微信公众号输入命令:26974Y2 请在微信公众号中输入前面红色字体命令获取提取码等内容,这里没有内容就表示不需要
公众号回复内容:隐藏内容   查看操作方法
下载方式:  当前帖子ID:
关注公众号vstivip
8756562885512a1148.png

虚拟总线压缩器是一套由三个听起来独特的动态处理器组成的套件,这些处理器是根据音频行业中一些最经典的混合总线压缩器建模的。仔细注意再现电路路径的独特非线性,使每个压缩机具有不同的音调,包括其变压器、管、VCA、放大器、相位畸变、谐波畸变和定时。VBC非常适合为您的混音添加专业的最终触感。
三个插件可单独加载,也可以加载组合
KEY FEATURES:
主要特点:
FG-RED
FG-红色
This compressor is based on the classic RED-faced compressor that has been a favorite of mix legend Chris Lord Alge, who first showed it to me when I visited his studio years ago. I thought it was odd actually: here was this compressor that nobody else seemed to really use, and it was on a setting at 1.5:1 and the attack looked very fast for a Mix-Buss compressor. This was puzzling because I usually associated a faster attack with a loss of transient punch, but if you’ve heard Chris’s mixes you know that they are the exact opposite of that! So being the classic gearslut, I bought one, (I got the unit with both input and output transformers). The first thing I did was put it on my mix in the settings that Chris showed me… 1.5:1, attack around 10/11 o’clock, auto release, compressing just 2-3db tops. And…. WOW! One of the clearest, punchiest sounding rock mixes I’d ever heard come out of my own speakers. This unit was amazing!!!

这台压缩机是基于经典的红脸压缩机,它一直是混音传奇克里斯·洛德·阿尔奇的最爱,几年前我参观他的工作室时,他第一次向我展示了它。我觉得这其实很奇怪:这是一台似乎没有人真正使用的压缩机,它的设定值是1.5:1,对于Mix-Buss压缩机来说,攻击看起来很快。这是令人费解的,因为我通常将更快的攻击与瞬间冲力的损失联系在一起,但如果你听过克里斯的混音,你就会知道他们恰恰相反!因此,作为经典的gearslut,我买了一个(我得到了带有输入和输出变压器的装置)。我做的第一件事就是在Chris给我看的设置中把它放在我的混音中……1.5:1,10点11分左右攻击,自动释放,压缩2-3db的桌面。还有…。哇!我听过的最清晰、最有力的摇滚混音之一来自我自己的扬声器。这个单位太棒了!!!

When Fabrice and I analyzed the RED, we found out that it was indeed a very unique beast. The attack and auto-release work in an interesting way and are very musical, but the real magic we found was in the output section! We found that just pushing the makeup gain a few db did some insane things to the sound! A little push and things got a ton more punchy, fat, and aggressive. After more examination, we realized that this was due to a series of nonlinear reactions caused by the output transformer. Howie Weinberg, the famous mastering engineer who has a studio on our campus, let us in on a little secret: He uses his RED not for compression, but just to use the output gain to get that amazing effect! So I decided to do something that the original unit cannot…I put that output transformer effect on a knob called DRIVE. When you push the DRIVE knob, you get a beautiful punch and articulation of the transients, and you can control just how much you want, regardless of whether or not you use the makeup gain! Famous rock mixer Justin Netbank beta tested the FG-RED and loves the drive, suggesting ‘6.6’ as the magic number. But you can try cranking it all the way for an interesting effect!

当法布里斯和我分析红色时,我们发现它确实是一种非常独特的野兽。攻击和自动释放以一种有趣的方式工作,非常有音乐感,但我们发现的真正的魔法是在输出部分!我们发现,仅仅将化妆增益提高几分贝就对声音产生了一些疯狂的影响!一点点推搡,事情变得更加激烈、肥胖和咄咄逼人。经过进一步检查,我们意识到这是由输出变压器引起的一系列非线性反应造成的。豪伊·温伯格(HowieWeinberg)是著名的母版工程师,他在我们的校园里有一个工作室,他告诉我们一个小秘密:他用红色不是为了压缩,而是为了利用输出增益来获得惊人的效果!所以我决定做一些原始设备无法做到的事情…我把输出变压器效应放在一个叫做驱动的旋钮上。当你按下驱动旋钮时,你会得到一个漂亮的冲力和瞬变的清晰度,你可以控制你想要多少,无论你是否使用化妆增益!著名摇滚混音师贾斯汀·内班克(JustinNetBank)测试了FG-RED,并喜欢这款硬盘,建议将“6.6”作为神奇数字。但是你可以尝试一路转动它,以获得有趣的效果!

FG-GREY

FG-灰色

The FG-GREY starts off with a very precise model of the classic British “4000 series console compressor”. I’ve used the hardware model for many years but I never fully appreciated just how magnificent the piece is until studying it during the modeling process. It has a way of being able to tighten and ‘gel’ the components of a mix in ways that can go from fairly transparent in auto-release mode, to very aggressive in manual mode.

FG-GRY从经典英国“4000系列控制台压缩机”的非常精确的模型开始。我已经使用这个硬件模型很多年了,但直到在建模过程中研究它之前,我从来没有充分意识到它有多么宏伟。它有一种方法可以拧紧和“凝胶”混合物的成分,从自动释放模式下相当透明,到手动模式下非常激进。

We did a small mod to the circuit in our virtual model which I think you’ll really enjoy. We took the classic British discrete transformer and added some of its characteristics to the signal path. This does something amazing to the clarity of the midrange and bottom end, where the hardware unit tends to start sucking out too much bottom as you start to compress more. The hardware unit can also get slightly ‘choked’ in the mids as well, but our virtual transformer stage keeps the bottom big and round and the midrange more open, while still retaining the classic sound of the original unit. You’ll notice that there is a bit less of a drop in the bottom and the rich mids will still be nice and present when you heavily compress with the FG-GREY – I love it in both manual and auto mode, and it’s amazing on drums and guitars too!

我们在虚拟模型中对电路做了一个小的修改,我想你会很喜欢的。我们采用了经典的英国离散变压器,并将其一些特性添加到信号路径中。这对中端和低端的清晰度产生了惊人的影响,当您开始压缩更多时,硬件单元往往会开始吸出太多的底部。硬件单元也可能在mids中稍微“阻塞”,但我们的虚拟transformer stage保持底部大而圆,中端更加开放,同时仍保留原始单元的经典声音。你会注意到,当你用FG-GREY进行大量压缩时,底部的下降幅度会小一些,丰富的MID仍然会很好,并且呈现在你面前——我喜欢手动和自动模式,在鼓和吉他上也很神奇!

FG-MU

FG-MU

I’ve been lucky enough to hear and use some of the most classic and hard-to-find tube buss compressors on the planet (like the Fairchild 670 and Manley Vari Mu), and let me tell you, there is some real magic that happens when your mix goes through a brilliantly-designed piece of tube gear. The midrange thickens, the lows get tighter and rounder, and the top end opens up with a beautiful sparkle… even better, those harsh upper mid overtones seems to get tamed too. For the FG-MU, we put all of these wonderful qualities into the algorithm. To experience FG-MU for the first time you don’t even have to do any compression, as just going through the processor without any gain reduction will reveal a beautiful open sound due to the modeling of the tube circuit path. Even when I’m using the FG-GREY or FG-RED, I love using the VBC Rack just so I can have the audio pass through the FG-MU!

我很幸运地听到并使用了一些世界上最经典、最难找到的管总线压缩机(如Fairchild 670和Manley Vari Mu),让我告诉你,当你的混音通过一个设计精良的管齿轮时,会发生一些真正的魔法。中音变厚,低音变得更紧更圆,而顶端则以美丽的闪光打开……更妙的是,那些刺耳的中上泛音似乎也被驯服了。对于FG-MU,我们将所有这些出色的特性都加入到算法中。为了第一次体验FG-MU,您甚至不需要进行任何压缩,因为只需在不降低增益的情况下通过处理器,就可以通过管电路路径的建模显示出美丽的开放声音。即使我使用FG-GREY或FG-RED,我也喜欢使用VBC机架,这样我就可以让音频通过FG-MU!

But the FG-MU is an amazing-sounding compressor in its own right. If you scan through the presets, you’ll get a great idea of what its capable of. Smooth rich compr

但FG-MU本身就是一个声音惊人的压缩机。如果你浏览预设,你会对它的功能有一个很好的了解。平滑富压缩机

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

更多精美图
178556288551d4107b.png 1633162885527b9dcf.png 515206288552f050a1.png
收起

觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:7 天
连续签到:1 天
发表于 2023-12-5 11:07:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国江苏徐州
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

尚未签到

发表于 2023-9-16 02:51:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国上海
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:32 天
发表于 2023-8-7 18:25:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国山东烟台
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

尚未签到

发表于 2023-6-20 19:11:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国广东广州
Slate Digital Virtual Bus Compressors v1.2.14.5
[发帖际遇]: 13316070300 在网吧通宵,花了 10 银币. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:7 天
发表于 2023-5-29 18:30:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国广东广州
非常好的资源,
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:32 天
发表于 2023-5-16 11:50:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国山东烟台
板岩666666666666666666
[发帖际遇]: zf1006 发帖时在路边捡到 5 银币,偷偷放进了口袋. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!
发表于 2022-5-10 22:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国辽宁
mogwai audio tools everything bundlemogwai audio tools everything bundle
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:1 天
发表于 2022-2-14 09:19:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国广东广州
谢谢分享多功能的压缩
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

尚未签到

发表于 2022-2-14 03:50:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国安徽淮北
2454555466+66666
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

微信公众号:vstivip   QQ群效果器插件一群:324467633   QQ二群VIP:821996333   翻唱录音QQ群:225079473   微信群请进入这里扫码

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表